Monday, August 11, 2008

Wedding at St. Clement's

Well, it's been a busy three days. But after driving from Milford to Glastonbury to Portland to Milford to Bridgeport to Milford to Guilford to Trumbull to Milford to Clinton and back to Milford I still have some gas left in the tank. I love my Ford Focus!

The first couple legs of the trek brought me to Tealin and Jimmy's wedding at St. Clement's Castle in Portland. What a nice day outside. The light couldn't have been much better for the outdoor ceremony.

Congratulations, Tealin and Jimmy!























6 comments:

Robert J. Trenske said...

Beautiful couple - looks like an incredible day. Good job capturing it!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Beautiful couple - looks like an incredible day. Good job capturing it.

www.fabuluxephotos.com said...

You love my Ford Focus!.....I love my Jeep Cherokee!

Robin Dini Photography said...

love the first detail shot and the backlite archway. beautiful travis!

Tania Sones Photography said...

Travis- LOVE the last shot with the lighting - beautiful work as usual!!

Rick O said...

Really nice set Travis...