Thursday, August 7, 2008

Jess and Ryan Eng Session

Jess suggested that the engagement session take place at The Taft School in Watertown, where she and Ryan met. What a wonderful idea, Jess! When I arrived at the campus yesterday afternoon, I was excited to see that there were plenty of great spots. To be honest, Jess and Ryan did most of the work. I remember yelling out, "Pretend I'm not here!" It seemed to have worked. Who would have thought?

I met Jess and Ryan at a charity/community/celebration event last summer. More about that in a later post.

Congratulations on the engagement, Jess and Ryan! I'm looking forward to the wedding!































4 comments:

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Travis, this is a nice session. I really like the 3rd photo and the last one the most. Great job!

Robin Dini Photography said...

beautiful job on these Travis. I love the double ring shot. Very creative how similar the profiles of the rings are. Love the placement of that shot too. Shot at the Owenego tonight. Reminded me of our wedding last year. We'll have to shoot again sometime. Your exposures are incredible!

Salty Grapes said...

Ooooh, love that 3rd one! Beautiful! I agree with Robin (and was agreeing with her in person at Owenego on Sat when your name came up, chatting!) that your exposures are just incredible. I envy that...! -Julia

Erik Maziarz said...

great set! they must be thrilled. the shot of them sitting in that window/door thing is my favorite.