Thursday, August 14, 2008

Guilford Eng Session

The weather forecast appeared a little questionable, but it turned out to be a very nice engagement session on Sunday. Sarah warned that she didn't have too much experience in front of a camera, but she seemed confident and natural to me with Christian by her side. Engagement sessions are interesting because the couple's love often becomes more evident as it goes along. As a result, each person tends to relax a little more. This was certainly a case of that.

Congratulations, Sarah and Christian! I am looking forward to the wedding!























3 comments:

Salty Grapes said...

Oh they're so cute! I love the ones of them walking and laughing... =) Beautiful!

Val McCormick Photography said...

Nice session. I love the fact you zoomed in on their hands. Can't wait to see thier wedding.

Robert J. Trenske said...

Nice job capturing this couple Travis, I really enjoy the ones of them walking and laughing as well.