Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Rebekah and Thomas

Every time I turned around at Rebekah and Tom's wedding, there was something more to photograph. I felt a little like a kid in an arcade with two fists full of quarters. (A very mature kid, I assure you.) I ended the night with about 30% more images than typical. Extra images is a good problem to have :-)

Rebekah and Tom's love for one another was evident, especially on the dance floor at the Fox Hill Inn in Brookfield. It was a joy to be able to capture their playful sub-dramas as they danced the night away.

This is the first time I've seen a flower girl bolt up the aisle! She was a little hesitant until she found Nemo in her mother's hand. (Note to self: get picture of Nemo to put above camera for formals with kids.) If you recognize her, it may be from the Grow gallery on the site. She has grown up quite a bit since-- good to see that the gallery is working properly ;-)

Melissa Vandermause helped out. She took a number of excellent pictures, as you can see.

Congratulations, Rebekah and Tom! It was an honor to photograph your big day! God bless!










































































































2 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome pix! Wish I could have been there in person, but I was in spirit! Love to all and God's blessings!
Love,
Aunt Angel

Robert J. Trenske said...

Really solid shooting Travis, I really enjoyed looking through these, great job!