Friday, March 20, 2009

EXPLANATION

The other day I was thinking to myself: "Travis, why are there two-week gaps on the blog? You're a somewhat interesting person. Come up with a plan to post more regularly."

Long story short, here is the plan:

Q&A Mondays: Email me questions about anything having to do with the blog or photography in general. All question-askers will remain anonymous.
Reflective Tuesday: May be a quote from someone famous or a realization from my random thoughts.
Link-me-up Wednesday: A number of great people send me links to excellent videos, websites, etc.
Literary Thursday: Before going into photography, I wanted to be a writer. Poems, stories, essays will fall here.
Flashback Friday: A glimpse into my beginnings in photography. Will often include a picture (or multiple) to help explain.

As always, weddings, engagement sessions, and other current photography will be posted.

Comments are very welcome! Please share your thoughts. :-)

No comments: