Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Club Night

A few quick pictures from last night. It was "club" night at my Bible study. (We have a theme night once a month.) We were encouraged to interpret "club" however we wanted, so the evening included a golfer w/ club, a book club outfit, a club sandwich, club soda, club crackers, and various other club items. I brought my camera and pretended to be in the photo club. Lindi's house's basement blue room is one of the most interestingly decorated I have seen. It was Dave's birthday, so we celebrated with a birthday donut. It was Greg's unbirthday, so he was allowed to wear the hat as well. James, our home group leader, is the one pointing in two directions at once. His talents are even greater than the picture indicates.





















1 comment:

Unknown said...

i assume since the pic of me is not on there it came out pretty bad. hahahaha. THANK YOU for not putting it on!!! :) and wow, your camera makes stuff in my basement look really cool!