Friday, May 1, 2009

Flashback Friday: The Cup

This flashback takes us back a couple years. The Anaheim Ducks won the Stanley Cup. Ryan, a member of the team, was able to spend a day with the Cup, as each of the players who win the Cup has the opportunity. A public event earlier in the day raised money for the Obie Harrington-Howes Foundation. I had the opportunity to photograph the celebration at his family's house. I was intrigued by the awe that children and grownups alike exhibited while studying the Cup. (The Cup has names of every player of Stanley Cup winning teams of past years engraved.) A few months later, Jess and Ryan were engaged. Their E-session was a lot of fun! I'm excited about their wedding coming up in July.















3 comments:

Eric Foley said...

I love the intensity of the boys face in the 2nd to last shot.

E. Broderick Photography said...

Wow! Cool. I am clueless about this but was surprised to see how huge it was in the last photo. I like the "awe" you captured in the kids' faces, too.

Erik Maziarz said...

great shots! so jealous you were able to see the Stanley Cup in person!