Monday, December 1, 2008

Nicole and Josh

I realize that at this rate I'll be blogging 300 images per wedding by 2010, but there was so much to photograph at Nicole and Josh's wedding that I had a hard time narrowing it down under 50. It also didn't help that my assistant, Melissa Vandermause, left me with another dozen or so pictures that simply couldn't be omitted. There were four locations, but everything was very close-by. The ceremony took place at Calvary EF Church in Trumbull and the reception was held at Oronoque Country Club in Stratford. Josh and Nicole's faith-based love for each other was evident throughout the day; it was underscored by the pastor's message during the ceremony as well as close friends' toasts during the reception. Congratulations, Josh and Nicole. God bless your new beginning.
























































































2 comments:

Robert J. Trenske said...

You exposures are always spot on, nice job as always on this wedding Travis. Hope you have been well!!

Eric Foley said...

Great set Travis! You and Missy nailed this one. I agree with Rob, nice exposure all around:)