Sunday, July 20, 2008

"I do, I do, I do, I do"

What does a Catholic ceremony, a Hindu ceremony, and a Justice of the Peace ceremony have in common? Answer: I had the opportunity to photograph all three for Melissa and Roshan yesterday. In fact, they were actually married 4 times yesterday, but that's a whole nother story. (I've never seen two people wear so many outfits in one day!) Kathy Nemec-Lucas helped to photograph the day. (If you are looking for a newborn/children's photographer, check out Kathy's site!) The landscape at Jonathan Edwards Winery was gorgeous. Melissa and Roshan are both laid back yet they each had plenty of energy, so it was a joy to photograph their day. Congratulations, Melissa and Roshan!

















































5 comments:

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Travis, nice job documenting their day, it looked like it was a fun wedding. I am supposed to do an upcoming wedding at the Jonathan Edward's Winery so it was nice to get a glimpse of it before I go! Great job as always.

Eric Foley said...

Great detail shots travis! I love the bride and grooms wardrobe!

Travis Flynn said...

Thank you, Rob and Eric. Yes, I loved all the traditional Hindu attire. Rob, you're going to love it at Jonathan Edward's Winery. If you can, bring a ladder for some pictures with the columns in the vineyards. Even without a ladder, you'll have plenty of options.

Tania Sones Photography said...

Travis, I love how you capture the intimate details! The flower shot ROCKS- wow... what a beautiful location too. Isn't it great to be able to capture so many different memories for couples- each wedding is so unique.. wow!!

PS. What macro lens was used for the flower shot? It just blew me away!

Robin Dini Photography said...

beautiful job on these travis!