Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Jess and Ryan: Part I

For Jess and Ryan's wedding, I'm going to post three different segments. This first post includes a few highlights of the getting ready pictures and Jess and Ryan seeing each other for the first time. The second post, on Friday, will include a lot of the portraits and the ceremony. The third will focus primarily on the reception. These will be strictly in chronological order-- I thought other photographers and guests alike may find that interesting, seeing how Melissa Vandermause and I photographed the details at various parts of the day. Jess and Ryan's wedding took place entirely at Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club in Mamaroneck, NY. Melissa took a number of great pictures, many of which you'll see in here. I love Ryan's and Jess's expressions when they see each other for the first time, when he sees the dress.































No comments: