Thursday, January 8, 2009

Toula and Stefanos

There is never a dull moment for a Greek Orthodox wedding-- that is for sure! Toula and Stefanos had their ceremony at St. George's Church in Norwalk and then headed south for a reception at Greentree Club in New Rochelle, NY. I don't think I've ever seen two people pelted with as much rice as these brave newlyweds. (Note: check out the virtually simultaneous captures of the rice storm.) Toula and Stefanos tore up the dance floor, as you can see! It was a pleasure to work with Tania Sones, who used her creativity to capture the day uniquely. Congratulations, Toula and Stefanos!



































































































1 comment:

Tania Sones Photography said...

Wow- Travis. Every time I see your work, you just amaze me. You have such a talent and professionalism that I know your clients can appreciate. You have such a great combination of skills and knowledge- thank you for teaching me some of your secrets :-)